how could u not reblog this
If I didn’t know this was batman, I would have said it looked like a mans slow decent into madness
Yes, you’re right. That’s batman…
This is perfect
yes, batman. you’re so right.
Fun Facts about Mean Girls:
- 1. Initially, Lindsay Lohan was cast as Regina, but decided to play the “nice girl” so the public wouldn’t base her real personality on Regina’s.
- 2. Amanda Seyfried was initially supposed to play Cady, Lindsay Lohan’s part.
- 3. Tim Meadows broke his hand before shooting and had to wear a cast, so the explanation that his character Mr. Duvall had carpal tunnel was added.
- 4. In the scene where Cady was asked if her “muffin was buttered”, the line was originally going to be, “Is your cherry popped?” The same goes for the girl who “made out with a hot dog” this was going to be “masturbated with a hot dog”. These were omitted in order for the film to gain a PG 13+ rating instead of a R.
- 5. Ashley Tisdale auditioned for Karen Smith.
- 6. Lindsay Lohan’s character is named “Cady”, which has a common pronunciation (“Katie”) but an uncommon spelling for an American girl’s first name. In keeping with the film’s theme of female empowerment, it is the same spelling of the birth last name of Elizabeth Cady Stanton, an 18th-century pioneer in the American Women’s Rights movement.
- 7. In real life, Rachel McAdams is 8 years older than Lindsay Lohan, who plays her classmate, and only 7 years younger than Amy Poehler, who plays her mother.
- 8. When casting the film, Tina Fey picked Jonathan Bennett (Aaron Samuels) because he looked like Jimmy Fallon.
- 9. Mean Girls is based on the book “Queen Bees and Wannabes: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends, and Other Realities of Adolescence” by Rosalind Wiseman, even though it is a non-fiction parental self-help guide with no narrative at all.
- 10. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
- 11. The skirts for the Christmas talent show were made of plastic; the costume designer says they were made of that fabric to “represent the Plastics”.
- 12. David Reale, a Canadian actor born 1984, was the man who played Glen Coco. Sadly, this crucial role was not credited in the movie.
FOUR FOR YOU DAVID REALE, YOU GO DAVID REALE
I love this
thank you! I thought I was the only one who though johnathon Bennett looked like jimmy Fallon
Today I didn’t wish my mother a happy mothers day like everyone else in the world. I did but but it was too late. Honestly I don’t care. Why? First DON’T judge me. You don’t even KNOW me. I still have very strong hatred towards my mother for what she did to my family. I understand my mother was depressed because she had cancer, lost her leg and also lost her mom. I don’t understand why she tore apart our family. She never tried to fix it, my dad went to couples counseling and tried to get her to go, but she didn’t. HE TRIED TO FIX IT. You left and moved 8 hrs away from our family. You left for me senior year of school and could care less. You tried to get me to come with you knowing I had bad anxiety, had a hard time making friends… You tried to get me to go by saying if you graduate from a school here you get free college. You TEXT me (NOT call) me twice a month not really asking how i am doing, but to tell me I owe you money. You say you miss me and love me and all this other shit… why did you leave then? Its your own fault! You brought this on yourself. Have a nice life without me.